Nature eliminates the everyday distractions in life
Water Valley Ranch is nestled next to the Encampment Wilderness area in the Wyoming Rocky Mountains. The Encampment River flows north out of Colorado into Wyoming through the 10,124-acre Encampment Wilderness and then immediately through our property.
The Encampment River Trail runs through the wilderness, past Water Valley Ranch and on into the Town of Encampment.
While enjoying the scenery of the ranch and its surrounding wilderness, you might encounter some mule deer, elk, and Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.
We provide an assortment of facilities and recreational opportunities for your family or groups enjoyment:
- Ten acre Water Valley Fishing and Recreational Reservoir
- Additional Fishing pond, great for beginners
- 19,000 sq. ft. lodge that includes executive, junior, and lodge suites
- Individual cabins and additional sleeping in the River Lodge
- Conference room
- Satellite television and internet access available
- A game room equiped with a pool table, schuffleboard, darts, chess and a variety of card and board games.
- Outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, biking, volleyball, horseshoes and more
Whether you prefer recreational activities or kicking your feet up and relaxing, this unique environment provides outlets for everyone to enjoy the pristine piece of wilderness that is Water Valley Ranch.
To ensure you’re well prepared for your Water Valley adventure we’ve put together some information for you: